Join me in Cornwall
5th - 9th May 2023 NB This retreat is fully booked.
In this area of outstanding natural beauty on the North Cornwall coast & practice putting your self-care first.
The old saying our health is our ultimate wealth is true. So come, immerse yourself in nature and experiment with wellbeing practices that enable you to release emotion, access higher levels of energy & creativity. And experience a deep sense of clarity and peace.
I curate beautiful spaces to help you to feel truly nourished, nurtured and cared for.
"I've experienced a shift in energy and feel a different perspective and am now able to prioritize what's important to me. Time for self care has enabled me to clear my mind. I feel calm, positive, focused and purposeful. (I also feel desensitised to crap and negativity somehow)."
Sally, Garden Designer, Retreat Guest.Reserve my Space
Nature will be our muse
Spending time in nature helps us to reconnect with our mind, body and soul. Take time for simple pleasures surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Feel your feet in the grass. Connect with your breath. Contemplate. Or simply just be.
Stroll down to the secluded beach, only accessible by foot, and dip your toes in, paddle or swim! Soak up the wild & beautiful scenery & energy of the sea & Mother Nature.
You'll clear your mind. Refocus. Restore. And as cliche as it may sound - you'll truly come back home to yourself.
The extraordinary backdrop & elements set the scene for all your activities. And with it's dark night skies, because there's barely any light pollution, it's the perfect location for stargazing ...
"The muse with nature & location really inspired me and made me feel positive about life! We were so close to nature it felt as though we were off grid.
I loved the chanting, I loved the walking. I loved the paddle, I loved sitting overlooking port Isaac and that view, just wow! I loved the company!"
Caroline, Brand Mentor, Retreat Guest.
"I loved the sea swim, being my highlight with you Zoe. It was so uplifting to be in the waves and having fun."
Helen, Retired, Retreat Guest.
Elevate your wellbeing
Yoga's so much more than physical movement. I'll help you experience & understand how you can integrate ancient yogic science into your daily life.
Practicing breath work, movement & postures, deep relaxation, meditation & sound & learning how yogic ethics can support you. You'll experience the true meaning of yoga - 'bringing your mind body and soul into union.'
I magically weave yogic philosophy into your retreat. So you experience that yoga's more than the perceived need to be flexible!
I lead you through lovingly curated kundalini yoga practices. Kundalini yoga's known as the yoga of awareness. And we make the most of the Spring energy. A time for practices that support detoxifying & releasing. Your liver, digestion & hormone balance will benefit as well as releasing emotions like anger and frustration.
Kundalini yoga's been life changing for me, it helps me make choices with conscious awareness - it's true self-care.
During the retreat you'll:
- Use ancient yogic breath work (pranayama) techniques to relax or energise, accessing higher states of self- awareness & connection to you.
- Movement & postures (yogic asana) to clear stagnation, increase the flow of energy & flexibility, balance hormones & boost your immune system.
- Experience meditation (dhyana) practices working with breath, sound & movement. Ideal for calming anxious, busy or overthinking minds.
- Indulge in deep restorative relaxation & integration (shavasana) the body naturally resets, releasing stress, tension & anxiety as your parasympathetic nervous system takes over.
- Experiment with the magic of sound. Using your voice, mantra, & chanting. Feel how these practices stimulate your vagus nerve & calm your nervous system. Improving sleep & helping you to feel confident to express your authentic self & your needs.
And I promise. I'll share with you how & when to use these practices in your everyday life, so you can continue to reap the benefits.
"Zoe helped, supported and deeply nurtured others. She's an amazing instructor and kundalini as a yoga practice is like no other, it's deeply restorative and transformational.
I processed a lot of hurt and cleared my mind like it has never been cleared. I managed to meditate deeply - something I've never done before and I actually had beautiful visions whilst doing this."
Kerry, British Airways, Retreat GuestI need this!
We are all unique. And the food we choose to eat fuels us in different ways. It can increase or deplete our energy, help us sleep or keep us awake, balance our hormones & the organs in our body and satiate our cravings! To name but a few examples. So food's a central part of the experience.
I'm excited to be partnering with the creative duo Corin Mynett formerly of Rick Stein's, Padstow & Rae Hartigan.
Your meals will be nourishing, wholesome and nutrient dense. Made using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
Food will be predominantly vegetarian, including plant-based options, some local fish & dairy. All will be prepared & served with love.
We’ll practice conscious eating together to maximise your nutritional uptake.
As a qualified Health Coach, I know food's medicine. I'll be on hand to share my knowledge and some of my fav recipes, with live demos & tastings & recipes to take home.Yum I'm in!
Located on the North Cornwall coast between Port Isaac & Tintagel. The spacious, traditional Cornish style farmhouse has an exceptional location giving it an 'off grid' feel. It's impossible to describe the sense of 'awe' & peace you'll experience here. It's priceless.
- Views stretch across the fields, down to the sea and along the coastline to Port Isaac & beyond. You'll be deeply immersed in nature & the beauty of this wild expansive coastline.
- Extensive private garden spaces, housing the yoga barn, green spaces for outdoor yoga and meditation practice, journalling or writing.
- 5 twin bedrooms bathroom ensuite
- Two outdoor seating areas & a summer house with a sea view!
- Bedrooms are all different. Shared twins with traditional oak beamed ceilings. Each has their own bathroom.
- Extensive shared lounge spaces with comfy chairs, sea and garden views plus 3 wood burners.
- A beautiful oak beamed kitchen with stunning views for dining & watching the sun set is a focal point for sharing our meals together.
- The oak beamed, heated outdoor barn provides a special space for us to work with our wellbeing practices, or spend time just being. It faces the garden. And also contains a log fire.
"Idyllic. Natural, spacious yet cosy. Loved the fires. Very comfy beds and bedding. Good bathroom facilities. Wonderful to be secluded, so near the sea and with uninterrupted views. Beautiful sunsets! Lovely natural sounds of birdsong and cows!"
Sally, Garden Designer, Retreat Guest.
"This space was very comfortable and roomy and the views across to the sea were wonderful. The sunsets were glorious too. The barn for yoga was spacious and a calm environment. "
Helen, Retired, Retreat Guest.Save my bed
Your experience is based on two sharing a twin room in farmhouse accommodation, each with own bathroom.
- £675.00 per person.
- Share a room with a friend or come alone, knowing you'll meet others you're comfortable with.
- See what's included below. If you know me, you'll know the whole experience will be curated with so much care & love.
- Pay by monthly instalments. Or make your own custom arrangement. Contact me to discuss the latter.
I'm happy to answer any pre-booking questions. Do call, message or email me.
Mobile 07785 774 149
"I was surrounded by love, nature, nurture, good food, beautiful people and surroundings and it felt AMAZING!"
Kerry, BA, Retreat Guest
"I loved the shared times like eating together, walking, chatting. Getting to know each other. Taking time to listen and appreciate the stillness. And releasing emotion. I felt truly cared for and guided by Zoe."
Sally, Garden Designer, Retreat GuestBOOK NOW
- 4 night’s accommodation Friday 5th May arrive 5pm Departures from 11am 9th Tuesday
- Yogi tea & organic, homemade cookies on arrival
- Freshly prepared, seasonal meals
- Friday dinner. Plus Saturday, Sunday, & Monday includes brunch, afternoon cake & tea & dinner. Tuesday includes breakfast.
- Soft drinks, teas, herbal teas, water, coffee, speciality drinks. Fruit & sweet treats.
- Twice daily kundalini yoga practices (indoor & outdoor).
- Energising morning kundalini yoga practice.
- Restorative evening/late afternoon kundalini yoga practice.
- Early morning pranayama (breathwork) session.
- Opportunities for silence & daily contemplation.
- Group mantra chanting & meditation circles.
- Nature hikes / walks down to Tregardock Beach, Trebarwidth Strand & Pentire Head.
- Sea swims (optional).
- Visit to Port Isaac & Port Gaverne & headland walk
- Essential oils & oracle card decks
- Yoga mats & blankets, weighted eye masks
- Quiet time to integrate
- Towels & bed linen
- Free Parking
What's not included?
- Transport to & from the farmhouse.
- Alcohol (although you are welcome to bring your own).
- Any additional expenses incurred driving to locations to explore eg. parking, petrol.
- Massage or spa treatments. These can be booked locally in nearby Rock at the St Enodoc Hotel.
- Meals or refreshments taken outside of the retreat location.
A final schedule is shared after discussing guests preferences around activities & timings. And you can do as much or as little as you choose. Cos it's your retreat...
Extra experiences will be incorporated each day. For example making a natural clay face mask, breath walk meditation, barefoot walking, guided contemplations with nature as your muse, guidance & inspirations with oracle card decks, essentials oils.
Option(s) for a seafood lunch out. The locally caught, sustainable seafood caught by Calum of Fresh from the Sea's highly recommended when we visit Port Isaac / Gaverne. Yum!
- Arrive at 5pm & settle in
- Welcome (freshly baked cookies & yogi tea)
- Meeting each other
- Intention Setting Circle
- Gentle breathwork & kundalini yoga practice
- Dinner meet the team
- Optional quiet time & pranayama (breath work)
- Energising Kundalini Yoga Practice
- Free Time
- Visit Port Isaac / Headland Walk / Sea swims / Port Gaverne
- Free Time
- Tea & cake
- Restorative Kundalini Yoga
- Sound Circle Mantra & Chanting Meditation
- Optional quiet time & pranayama (breath work)
- Energising Kundalini Yoga Practice
- Breakfast Brunch
- Appreciation Closing Circle
- Goodbyes & Departures from 11.00am
How to get there?
Car: From Exeter (60 minutes) London 4.5 hours. Get directions to plan your route on Google maps by entering: Delabole PL33 9ED.
Train: Bodmin Parkway (35 minutes). Taxi transfer is bookable in advance & sharing is possible too. People can be connected when booking.
Air : The nearest airport to fly into is Newquay, Cornwall. A 40 minute drive. Taxis are bookable in advance for the transfer over.
Travelling together: If you're open to sharing transport & travelling together on the train or by car. Please let Zoe know when you book.Book Now
Hellooo, I'm Zoe your Retreat Host. I'm a Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Health Coach & Wellness Consultant.
In my 'past life' I was a multiple award-winning Senior Lecturer in Law & non-practising barrister. But a crusade to put my wellbeing first totally changed my life & what I do!
I've been coming to this part of Cornwall on holiday for over 11 years, with my family and beagles. So I'm your expert guide! I ADORE it here. The setting's magnificent and I always come home feeling rejuvenated & plotting to relocate 😉
If you feel drawn to this experience, trust that voice. All you need is an open heart & curious mind and the rest will evolve in Cornwall. Our last retreat was pure magic - it still makes me smile hard just thinking about it...
Big love & Sat Nam
Zoe xxRead My Story
Reserve your Space
The Practice of Wellbeing Retreat
Join my email list and be the first to know when I release information on my next retreat & day retreats.