Yoga & Swim
Sunday 20th August and Sunday 10th September 10.30am - 1pm.
Cowfold Village, RH13 8BW.
These sessions are a real treat for the mind, body and soul. They're so rejuvenating. You'll feel as though you've just returned from holiday or at the very least a mini break 😉
In the picturesque village of Cowfold for yoga outside and swims in the secret pool, tucked away behind the village church. And a sweet treat ...
I'll guide you through practices to release stress & tension, melt away anxiety & reset your nervous system. Bringing you in to the present moment. Promoting restorative sleep, a sense of peace and contentment, a clearer mind and feeling of spaciousness. It's magic.
- Holistically guided & accessible, breath work, movement & postures, meditation & guided deep relaxation.
- 50 minute swim in a private pool with changing rooms.
- Fresh juice / or freshly baked treat.
- Booking fee.
NB. My regular class attenders £22.
All bookings are:
- We meet whatever the weather.
- This is not a mini-retreat.
- It will feel like one 😉
- It's yogic practices including breath work, warm up, movement & postures - hatha & kundalini yoga, meditation, mantra, deep relaxation & connecting with others & a swim outdoors in a heated pool.
Full details on location & other info sent on booking. Or message / WhatsApp Zoe for any enquiries on 07785 774 149.